To RSVP (and for alumni to purchase tickets), please click here. We appreciate the courtesy of your response by 11 p.m. Eastern on Wednesday, September 18.
Email invitations with a link to register have been sent to all invitees via our list serves. We hope that all Class of 2008 as well as other alumni will be able to attend Reunion with their significant others and children. As a reminder, below are the different groups we anticipate attending:
- Class of 2008 Graduates: Those alumni who graduated with the Class of 2008 and their guest(s) (significant other, children) - $55 per person (Children 12 & under are no charge.)
- Other Olin Alumni: Graduates from other classes of Olin (2006, 2007, 2009 – 2013) and their guests - $55 per person (Children 12 & under are no charge.)
- "Friends" of the Class of 2008: Those who were at one point part of the Class of 2006 but ultimately did not graduate with the class or from Olin. - $55 per person (Children 12 & under are no charge.)
- Faculty and Staff: Current faculty and staff of Olin College, their guests (children included), and former faculty and staff – no charge
- Students: Current students enrolled in a full-time program at Olin or currently on Study Away - no charge
- Reunion Planning Committe: Tickets are complimentary as a thank you for your time and energy dedicated to planning this celebratory event. – no charge Please note you will still need to purchase tickets for your adult guests. - $55 per person (Children 12 & under are no charge.)
Please note, for children:
- Children are invited to join in the weekend celebration, however, the Friday night social event is for 21+ only. We also anticipate that many events will not be as engaging for small children and hope that parents can plan accordingly. Children are considered ages 0 – 12. Guests who are over the age of 12 are considered adults for ticket pricing.
- To best accomodate your needs, please arrange for your own babysitting. The College will not be providing babysitters. If you have concerns and it prevents you from participating, please let us know and we will assist.
ALL attendees MUST RSVP/complete the CVENT ticketing process to plan and accommodate accordingly. The deadline to RSVP is 11 p.m. Eastern on Wednesday, September 18.